Construction Equipment Business For Sale
Ontario and Alberta
- Very profitable construction equipment dealership with full 4S (Sales, Parts, Service and Rental) operation of distinguished brands, established since more than 35 years.
- Revenue of over $13M in YE Mar-2022. Based on annualized run rate, revenue and profits in YE Mar-2023 are expected to surpass previous year. As of Oct-2022 business has generated more than $8.3M in Revenue.
- Revenue break-down (approx.): 44% Equipment Sales – 35% Parts Sales – 12% Service – 5% Rental.
- Normalized seller discretionary earnings of $1.9M in YE Mar-2022.
- Sales price include inventory worth more than $7M.
- Business provides premium products, accessories, parts, and service for its business partners; and create value, leading to long-term positive professional relationships.
- Company is well-known in conducting business with its business-partners in a transparent, honest, and straight forward manner.
- Business has developed the capacity to suit various demand for equipment according to customer’s profile, project application, scope and duration.
- Besides offering new equipment, high-quality used and refurbished equipment are also offered with a warranty.
- Company specializes in certain niche sectors within the general contracting, earthmoving & road construction and government, and has become the go-to destination for their equipment needs.
- Its customers are primarily located across Ontario and Alberta, with several key accounts from the other Canadian provinces, US and international.
- Significant business comes from repeat business, but many new clients are gained through referrals.
- Staff of 27 FT and 1 PT non-union employees provide a substantial depth of talent and can run business with low owner involvement.
- Business has been steadily growing over the past years; and has huge potential to scale up the by leveraging on the established company reputation and offered brands.
- After more than 35 years in business, sellers are looking to retire; however, owners are willing to stay for a negotiable transition period to assist buyer(s) with a smooth transfer of ownership and responsibilities.