Retirement - Electrical and Mechanical Machinery Business
- This profitable B2B business has been established for more than 35 years
- Company has a multi-year track record of profitability. Fiscal Y/E 2021 revenue of $2.5M, 2020 revenue of $2.7M. Business has achieved $1.75M in revenue in first nine months of the current fiscal year
- Owner(s) discretionary cash flow of $679K in 2021 and $1.05M in 2020
- Business has various ongoing revenue streams i.e., machinery imports, machinery manufacturing and repairs, sales of consumable supplies, repurchase and sale of used equipment etc.
- Serves variety of industries including Breweries, Cannabis, Pharmaceuticals, Food, Detergents etc.
- Core products include a range of packaging equipment including sealers, labelers, fillers, cappers, turntables, conveyers etc.
- Business has in-house capabilities to manufacture custom-made equipment as needed by the client
- Staff of 10 employees and 2 subcontractors including a production manager who is capable of running the business with minimal supervision. Owner’s key role in the business is sales and general management
- Owner is looking to retire, however, is willing to stay for a transition period of 6 months to 2 years
- Ideal buyer would have B2B sales experience in the commercial machinery sector