General Contracting and Millwork Business in GTA
Greater Toronto Area
- Very profitable Commercial General Contracting Business established in GTA for more than 30 years is available for sale by it's original owner
- Company specializes as a full-service general contractor providing commercial interior renovations and has its own Millwork facility spanning approximately 10K sq. ft.
- Business has done annual revenues up to $10M and seller discretionary earnings up to $2M during last 5 years. Business took a hit during Covid but is back on its feet and is expected to generate approximately $3M in revenue and $500K in owner discretionary earnings during the recent fiscal year
- Its customers are located across Ontario region with the majority located within the Greater Toronto area
- It handles all phases of construction from planning and estimating to final delivery. Primary construction activities are performed by well-tested, long-serving subcontractors. The Company’s highly skilled workforce is the driver of its excellent reputation and success.
- Staff of 4 FT employees provides a substantial depth of talent
- Huge potential to grow by leveraging the current brand and hiring more salespeople, estimators and project managers
- After 30 years in business, seller is looking to retire; however, he is willing to stay for up to a 1-year transition period in a similar capacity and as a consultant after 1-year period.