Profitable Niche Business in Pet Industry for sale 

 

Asking Price : $348,000 Plus Inventory

Revenue: $556,000

Owner Operator(s) Discretionary Earning: $ On Demand

 

  • This niche and growing business in the Pet Industry that is benefiting from growing trend towards e-commerce sales

  • The two sellers work approximately 10 hours a week each, looking after the purchasing of products and overseeing the operations

  • The day to day running of the business is managed by a staff of two full-time employees

  • The business has a fully functional e-commerce website that leads to almost 35% of the sales and the other 65% sales are done through the retail store

  • Annual revenues for this business have been growing consistently every year since its inception

  • The business has not yet tapped into resources like Google ad words etc., hence there is a great potential to grow business by implementing active marketing campaigns

  • An ideal buyer for this business would be someone with good business management and marketing skills